We are passionate, innovative professionals who believe that we can fundamentally change the energy landscape through the deployment of renewable energy.
We are entrepreneurs at heart, with direct solar experience as sponsors, developers, owners, operators, investors and financiers.
We believe that making money, having integrity, and making the world a better place can exist together, and it starts with us.
Managing Partner and Founder
- Former CFO of Cypress Creek Renewables, the largest non-utility owned utility scale solar developer and owner in the US
- Directly responsible for building the business infrastructure and asset management functions at Cypress from scratch through to a multi-billion dollar operation with over 3GW developed and 1.6GW managed
- Over 20 years experience in asset/fund management, operations, venture capital, investment banking, private equity and commercial lending
- Responsible for all accounting services for FCM and its clients
- Former Senior Accounting Manager for Cypress Creek Renewables, managing all owned assets in fund level structures.
- Prior roles at KPMG and Master-at-Arms with the US Navy
- Responsible for all corporate finance, forecasting and modeling
- Former Project Finance Analyst with Zions Bancorporation, one of the original six members of the Power & Project Finance group
- Responsible for managing FCM Credit and FCM Risk operations, including surety and insurance programs
- Prior Asset Manager for Cypress Creek Renewables, managing over 300MW of solar assets, and the entire insurance program
- Responsible for all accounting operations and logistics for FCM and its clients
- Former Project Accountant for Cypress Creek Renewables, performing full cycle accounting for solar tax equity funds totaling over $500m in assets
- Responsible for all entity management, including organizational and bank functions
- Prior roles as administrative and legal assistant for various law firms